21/01/2021 – Full Time
Health Care Assistants- Nationwide
Windmill Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Health Care Assistants.
If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity that is rewarding and you are enthusiastic and reliable, then this is the role for you!
Excellent conditions including guaranteed hours contracts, competitive starting rates, flexible hours, paid breaks, comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/professional development, opportunities for career progression and subsidised meals.
Windmill Healthcare are currently recruiting Health Care Assistants for the following Care Centres:
- Killeline Care Centre, Cork Road, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick
- Abbot Close Care Centre, St Mary’s Terrace, Askeaton, Co. Limerick
- Windmill Care Centre, Churchtown, Mallow, Co Cork
- Ferbane Care Centre, Gallen Priory, Main Street, Ferbane, Co. Offaly
- Clarinbridge Care Centre, Ballygarriff, Craughwell, Co. Galway
- Willow Brooke Care Centre, College Road, Castleisland, Co. Kerry
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supporting the nursing staff and team in delivering quality person-centred care to meet the needs of residents
- Getting to know residents’ interests and needs providing attention, support and companionship
- Promoting the mobility of residents, supervising and assisting as necessary to ensure optimum mobility is maintained and improved where possible
- Enabling and assisting residents to maintain their personal appearance /hygiene needs whilst always maintaining their dignity
- Enabling and assisting residents to eat/drink and achieve physical comfort
- Participating, organising and carrying out social activities
- Sustaining a high level of communication between resident’s family and staff developing good relationships
- Assisting in the upkeep of high standards of cleanliness in the home
- Contributing to the maintenance of Health and Safety in the home
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Nurse in Charge and management.
Qualifications / Skills
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work independently or part of a team
- Ability to maintain a positive approach
- Fluent level of English both written and oral
What do we offer?
- Guaranteed hours contracts
- Paid breaks
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/professional development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted Food
Be part of our story…Apply today!
Send your CV to HR@windmillgroup.ie