11/10/2021 – Full & Part Time
Windmill Healthcare is recruiting for Receptionist/Administrator our Willow Brooke Care Centre, College Road, Castleisland, Co. Kerry
Willow Brooke Care Centre is a 73-bed care facility offering a variety of care options, including long term care, respite, dementia care and rehabilitation.
This position report into the Director of Nursing -Person in Charge.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Front of house duties
- Deal and engage with enquiries from residents and their families in a confidential manner
- Completing fortnightly payroll to send to Head Office.
- Maintaining the training matrix for all staff while ensuring compliance with HIQA standards regarding mandatory training. Scheduling all training for the Care Centre
- Completion and maintenance of the Care Centre roster
- Ensuring accurate data entry for all staff in our Time Management System
- Monitoring & reporting of time and attendance of staff
- Recruitment support- scheduling interviews, completing reference checks, assistance in the preparation of offer letters, setting up new HR files, induction checklist
- Processing & monitoring garda vetting for new and renewal of existing staff.
- Develop an excellent knowledge of The Windmill Group and its ethos and follow our procedures.
- Submit required information to head office by specified deadlines
- Any other administrative duties required to support the Director of Nursing
- Previous experience in payroll (desired)
- Experience of using computerised time and attendance & HR package
- Relevant qualification in Office Administration
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- The ability to prioritise and multitask, with excellent time management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to deal with several things concurrently and deal with changing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Must be available to work every second Saturday
What do we offer?
- Paid breaks
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/professional development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted Food
Be part of our story…Apply Today!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 18th October at 2.00pm