08/10/2021 – Full Time
Catering Assistant- Askeaton
Windmill Healthcare is recruiting for a Catering Assistant for Abbot Close Care Centre, Askeaton, Co. Limerick. This position will report into the Head Chef / Director of Nursing -Person in Charge.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in the preparation and service of all meals and beverages for residents, visitors, and staff to the required company standards of hygiene and economy.
- Preparation of residents’ trays and dining areas ensuring that the necessary equipment, utensils, and food is available in the required quantities and at the required time.
- Clear and clean kitchen, dining areas, and catering utensils using appropriate cleaning techniques and equipment as directed by the Chef
- Advise residents on menu choice in a way as to give maximum choice.
- Adhere to good practice with regard to hygiene, health and safety, HACCP, and COSHH Regulation at all times meeting all legislative requirements.
- Assists with record keeping as directed by Chef.
- Carry out other duties as directed by the Line Manager.
Experience & Skills:
- HACCP trained
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent level of English both written and oral
- Can work as part of a team
- Minimum 1 year experience working in kitchen/catering
What do we offer?
- Paid breaks
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/professional development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted Food
Be part of our story…..Apply Today!
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org