16/06/2021 – Full Time
Clinical Nurse Manager 2 – Galway
Windmill Healthcare are currently recruiting for a qualified Clinical Nurse Manager 2 to join our Care Team at our Clarinbridge Care Centre, Co. Galway.
Are you interested in Brain & Spinal care and rehabilitation? Do you want to be part of our progressive and innovative team at our award-winning care facility, the only one of its kind in the West of Ireland? In addition to first-class training and opportunities for continued professional development, we offer guaranteed hours contracts with paid breaks. Our rates of pay are competitive with higher rates for Sundays and public holidays.
Clarinbridge Care Centre is an award-winning 56-bed care facility with a dedicated Acquired Brain Injury /Spinal unit.
Applicants must be currently registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland and be passionate about Gerontological Care. This role will report into the Director of Nursing.
- Ensure that the provision of a high standard of care to the resident and families in Clarinbridge Care Centre is consistent with the mission, vision and values of Clarinbridge Care Centre
- Plan, assess, audit and deliver resident care, together with all members of the multidisciplinary care team.
- Regularly engage in supervision of staff to ensure compliance with clinical standards, demonstration of strong communication with residents and general working practices
- Ensure appropriate training, education, development and induction are delivered to all Clarinbridge Care Centre staff
- Ensure that medication practices are carried out according with NMBI Guidelines and Clarinbridge Care Centre medication management policies.
- Undertake regular audits in the Care Centre and ensuring effective feedback and action plans are undertaken and reviewed in consultation with the DON
- Establish a team dynamic in the Care Centre and ensure that the team works collectively in planning, implementing and reviewing improvements to care and practice.
- Organise the staff roster, understanding the agreed staffing levels and maintaining compliance with these.
- Ensure that complaints are appropriately documented and followed up as required.
- A registered General Nurse on the Register of Nurses held by An Board Altranais or be entitled to be so registered
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Post Graduate Diploma is Gerontology
- Management Qualifications
- IT Skills
- Minimum five years post graduate experience with a minimum of two year’s experience at CNM1 level
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the ageing process
- Experience in Psycho geriatric Nursing Care/ Psychiatry/Adult Disabled
Be part of our story…Apply today!
Please email your CV to email@example.com