21/09/2021 – Full Time
Dining Room Assistant-Askeaton
Windmill Healthcare are now recruiting for a permanent, part-time Dining Room Assistant at out Abbot Close Care Centre, Askeaton, Co. Limerick
The Dining Room Assistant will contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of Abbot Close Care Centre with regards to ensuring that a high standard of cleanliness is adhered to at all times.
- To prepare the dining room for each mealtime
- Clean all tables, chairs and reset tables as needed
- To advise the Head Chef and Care Centre Staff of the numbers of service users eating in the dining room at each meal, and of those service users who may require meals on trays to be taken to their rooms or elsewhere in the Care Centre
- To deliver prepared food from the kitchen to the dining room, and serve meals to service users in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- To clean the dining room following meals, and to ensure that all dirty cutlery, crockery and utensils are returned to the kitchen for washing up.
- To advise the Care Centre Staff concerning any changes in a service user’s dietary habits, in particular reporting and noting any instances where a service user refuses food.
- To report complaints to the Head Chef or Proprietor, as appropriate.
Qualifications / Skills
- Experience working in a similar role preferable
- Passionate about older people and be a committed, patient, and caring person with a sense of humor and a positive outlook on life.
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work as part of a team
- Able to work in a busy environment and deliver excellent standards
- Fluent level of English both written and oral.
What do we offer?
- Guaranteed hours contracts
- Paid breaks
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/professional development
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted Food
Be part of our story…. Apply Today!
Please send your CV to email@example.com