19/05/2020 – Full Time
Windmill Healthcare has been providing award-winning care for the past 16 years, with its head office based in Churchtown, Co Cork. Windmill Healthcare prides itself on enhancing the lives of our residents. We offer a setting that allows our very talented workforce to excel and grow in their professions.
The HR Manager for Windmill Healthcare will have the responsibility for managing the strategic and effective HR activity across all Windmill Healthcare Centres and be a key member of the Management Team. The HR Manager will support the Centre Managers in delivering active HR support in order to continue and grow a workplace environment that aligns with the Windmill Healthcare Company ethos. This position is based from our Head Office with requirements to travel to each centre.
• Work with the Leadership team and their functions
• Advise, assist and oversee implementation of successful change management
• Work with each of the Centre HR Representatives to progress and implement HR strategies
• Lead the talent management policy and develop appropriate solutions to drive a high-performance culture and effective succession planning
• Manage and resolve employee relations issues ensuring adherence to appropriate employment laws and Windmill Healthcare policies.
• Understand, communicate, and ensure compliance with employment legislation.
Qualification in HR/Business with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
To apply please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Tuesday, June 2nd at 12 noon.