16/06/2021 – Full Time
Physiotherapist- Co. Limerick
Windmill Healthcare is currently recruiting for a permanent, full-time Physiotherapist to support both our Killeline Care Centre, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick and Abbot Close Care Centre, Askeaton, Co. Limerick. This position reports into the Director of Nursing -Person in Charge at both Care Centres.
The physiotherapist should be able to demonstrate that they have developed clinical, communication, and critical skills in relation to him/herself and others. The Physiotherapist should be able to demonstrate increased clinical knowledge and skill, evaluative techniques, and the ability to function effectively within a team, to the benefit of the patients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry a clinical caseload appropriate to the post
- Be responsible for client assessment, development, and implementation of individualised treatment plans that are client-centered and in line with best practice
- Be responsible for goal setting in partnership with the client, family, and other team members as appropriate
- Ensure that the privacy and dignity of the patient is respected at all times.
- Communicate and work in co-operation with other team members
- Develop effective communication with and provide instruction, guidance, and support to service users, families, and carers. Maintain good communications with Consultants, General Practitioners, and community care team members for early discharge and adequate follow-up.
- Document client records in accordance with professional standards and departmental policies
- Maintain an accurate record-keeping system to comply with legal requirements, to support clinical studies, and to provide information for data collection.
- Participate in review meetings, case conferences as appropriate.
- Maintain professional standards of practice
- Maintain quality standards of work and co-operate with quality assurance programmes
- Work within own scope of professional competence in line with principles of best practice, professional conduct, and clinical governance
- Seek the advice of relevant personnel when appropriate / as required
- Operate within the scope of practice of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Keep abreast with current changes in clinical practice by attending in-services, seminars, conferences and post-graduate courses
- Attend team meetings when necessary.
- Participate in the performance review process with the Director of Nursing.
Skills & Experience:
- Third Level Degree in Physiotherapy qualification required
- Must have excellent spoken & written English
- Previous Nursing Home experience
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Discounted/free food
- Travel expenses
Be part of our story…Apply Today!
Closing Date: Wednesday 23rd June 2021
Email your CV to email@example.com