05/08/2020 – Full & Part Time
Registered Nurse – Abbot Close Care Centre
Windmill Healthcare are currently recruiting for a qualified Registered Nurse to join our Care Team in Abbot Close Care Centre. Applicants must be currently registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland and be passionate about Gerontological Care.
Excellent conditions including guaranteed hours contracts, competitive starting rates, flexible hours, paid breaks, comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/professional development, opportunities for career progression and supported further education, bonus schemes, and subsidised meals
- To provide efficient and effective care to residents on a person-centered basis
- To promote through high standards of professional nursing practice, a caring environment conducive to the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of residents
- Establishing relationships with all our residents, relatives, and visitors to ensure support and comfort is given at all times
- Ensuring all Windmill Healthcare policies are known and adhered to by all staff
- Ensures the agreed policies and procedures for the control, administration, and custody of all drugs and medicines are adhered to
- Knowledge and awareness of HIQA standards and ability to participate in inspection process – Abbot Close Care Centre is fully compliant with HIQA standards
- Ensure all admissions to the home are carried out correctly and all appropriate documentation completed
- Liaise with health care professionals as necessary regarding the discharge of a resident to the community to ensure continuity of care.
- Daily management support provided from CNM/DON
- Extensive training is given
- Registered on the Irish live register (NMBI)
- Has clinical experience working in Gerontological Care or Residential Nursing Care
- Working experience of HIQA Standards and Health Act Regulations 2013
- Fluent in English language (verbal and written) and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Work well with and lead a care team
Closing Date: Friday 31st July 2020 at 10.00am
Apply for this position
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or telephone (061-601888) for more information.