16/06/2021 – Full Time
Registered Nurse- Clarinbridge, Co. Galway
Are you interested in Brain & Spinal care and rehabilitation? Do you want to be part of our progressive and innovative team at our award-winning care facility, the only one of its kind in the West of Ireland? In addition to first-class training and opportunities for continued professional development, we offer guaranteed hours contracts with paid breaks. Our rates of pay are competitive with higher rates for Sundays and public holidays.
Clarinbridge Care Centre is an award-winning 56-bed care facility with a dedicated Acquired Brain Injury /Spinal unit. We are currently looking for caring, empathetic, and reliable Nurses to join our team. Our Nurses work as members of our care team, delivering and ensuring the highest levels of care to our Residents.
- To provide efficient and effective care to residents on a person-centered basis
- To promote through high standards of professional nursing practice, a caring environment conducive to the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of residents
- Establishing relationships with all our residents, relatives, and visitors to ensure support and comfort is given at all times
- Ensuring all Windmill Healthcare policies are known and adhered to by all staff
- Ensures the agreed policies and procedures for the control, administration, and custody of all drugs and medicines are adhered to
- Knowledge and awareness of HIQA standards and ability to participate in inspection process – Clarinbridge Care Centre is fully compliant with HIQA standards
- Ensure all admissions to the home are carried out correctly and all appropriate documentation completed
- Liaise with health care professionals as necessary regarding the discharge of a resident to the community to ensure continuity of care.
- Daily management support provided from CNM/DON
- Extensive training is given
- Registered on the Irish live register (NMBI)
- Has clinical experience working in Gerontological Care or Residential Nursing Care
- Working experience of HIQA Standards and Health Act Regulations 2013
- Fluent in English language (verbal and written) and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Work well with and lead a care team
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Be part of our story…Apply Today!
Please email your CV to email@example.com