08/10/2021 – Full & Part Time
Registered Nurse- Newcastle West
Windmill Healthcare are currently recruiting for a qualified Registered Nurse to join our Care Team at Killeline Care Centre, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick. Applicants must be currently registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland and be passionate about Gerontological Care.
Newly qualified & experienced Nurses encouraged to apply.
- To provide efficient and effective care to residents on a person-centered basis
- To promote through high standards of professional nursing practice, a caring environment conducive to the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of residents
- Establishing relationships with all our residents, relatives, and visitors to ensure support and comfort is given at all times
- Ensuring all Windmill Healthcare policies are knows and adhered to by all staff
- Ensures the agreed policies and procedures for the control, administration and custody of all drugs and medicines are adhered to
- Knowledge and awareness of HIQA standards and ability to participate in inspection process – Care Centre is full compliant with HIQA standards
- Ensure all admissions to the home are carried out correctly and all appropriate documentation completed
- Liaise with health care professionals as necessary regarding the discharge of a resident to the community to ensure continuity of care.
- Daily management support provided from CNM/DON
- Extensive training is given
- Registered on the Irish live register (NMBI). Must have an active PIN
- Has clinical experience working in Gerontological Care or Residential Nursing Care
- Working experience of HIQA Standards and Health Act Regulations 2013
- Fluent in English language (verbal and written) and be eligible to work in Ireland
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Work well with and lead a care team
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Be part of our story…. Apply Today!
Send your CV to email@example.com