Windmill Retirement Village
Churchtown Village, Mallow, Co Cork
Our valued residents are so house proud. Such a peaceful and happy enclave where residents maintain their independence in easy to manage homes, with all the care and support from the care team in the adjacent care centre, when and as they need it.
There are 10 retirement bungalows adjacent to Windmill House Care Centre, in the idyllic village of Churchtown, with its scenery, beautiful landscape, wonderful rivers and good neighbours. Bungalows are made available on a rental basis.
- 12mins from Charleville
- 20mins from Mallow town
- Just one hour from Killarney & Castleisland
Onsite facilities and benefits for residents:
- Village co-ordinator with visitation service available Monday to Saturday
- 24 hour CCTV
- 24 hour nurse call system
- Three course lunch when required
- Road lighting
- On-site care taker
- Grass cutting
- Extensive landscaped gardens including water feature
- Access to organised activities and outings
- Access to services available eg hairdresser, chiropodist, physiotherapist, personal care
These two bedroom bungalows include:
- fully fitted kitchen
- gas central heating
- modern bathroom with anti-slip flooring, walk-in show with seat and grab rails??
- gas fire??
- fitted wardrobes??
- nurse call bells directly linked to the care centre to order meals or any other optional services available
Bungalow residents are encouraged to make use of Windmill Care Centre for activities, therapies and social gatherings.
Here the emphasis is on community living that combines private homes with communal green areas. With neighbourly companionship a more convenient, active and secure lifestyle occurs naturally with individuals of similar needs.
Retirement living is ideal for the over 65s looking to downsize.